Becoming an Advocate for Your Say

Your Say advocates come from a diverse range of backgrounds and Your Say are always pleased to hear from people interested in working in the advocacy role.

All advocates are ‘freelance’. This means they are ‘self-employed’ and have responsibility for their own tax and national insurance, and for ensuring they are appropriately insured to undertake the work.

Your Say works across a very wide geographical area and therefore transport and a willingness to travel as part of your work is desirable.

For more information about working as an advocate for Your Say please download the Advocacy Profile and Advocate Application Form or ring the Your Say office to arrange an initial meeting.

Or you can complete the Freelance Advocate Application Form online and submit it to us.